Which Surface is Right For You?
There are a lot of things to consider when deciding what type of top you want for your counters.
- Stain Resistance
- Bacterial Resistance
- Scratch Resistance
- Ease of Cleaning
What kind of cook are you? Are you an Iron Chef? Are you a busy Mom juggling family and job? Are you a Home Made or Not Made enthusiast? Or do you just want a good looking kitchen to impress your friends, even though your cooking expertise only extends as far as reading the back of the Stouffer's box?
Here are some things to consider no matter what kind of cook you are.
If you do a lot of cooking, you are going to want something that can "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'". Natural granite and Caesar Stone are your best bet, because they fulfill these requirements.
What You Do Want for Counter Tops
- Caesar Stone
- Resistant to heat, stains, and scratches
- Available in a larger range of colors than traditional stone countertops
- Natural Stones: Granite, Limestone, Onyx,
- Well-suited to baking center for rolling out dough
- Easy to clean - Counter Top Pros seals the right way, so no staining, even on marble!
What You Really Do Not Want for Counter Tops
- Wood is porous and provides an excellent home for bacteria to thrive if not cleaned thoroughly. It also scratches easily.
- Yes, it's pretty, and resistant to bacteria. However, trying to cut anything on it is very dangerous as a knife can easily slip.
- Hot pans put on a laminate surface can leave their mark. Knife marks are also a hazard with laminate.
Why We're Counter Top Pros
In this maelstrom of counter top choices, you need someone to guide you, give you the best products at the best prices. That is why we are the Counter Top Pros!